- Is it possible that the webinterface and the daemon runs on the same host. Yes, this is prossible too even though it was mainly made to manage multiple hosts.
- Is the number of host servers (Nodes) limited ? No you can add as many Nodes as you like
- Is the connection between the webinterface and the nodes encrypted ?
Not yet. So now only operate OpenVCP in trusted environments.
EDIT 0.2: There is support for TLS encryption now
- Help, I can't login as Admin with standard password. Go to http://www.yourdomain.tld/openvcp/admin and log in there
- Why are the disk space informations incorrect ? You have to mount the partition with "-otagxid"
- When i delete a vps, does it delete the whole /vservers/<name> folder? Yes it does.
- after setting a "limit" does a vps have to be restarted? Yes.
- how do i create own images for openvcp? Follow this article: http://www.cryptronic.de/wiki/Vserver_en:creating_own_images
- Are there some images ready for openvcp? Yes there are: http://www.openvcp.org/wiki/Downloads